Camino for Families CaminoWays Family Charter
Family Charter: Our Promise to your family
All of our family holidays have been designed following our Family Charter to guarantee you and your family a unique travel experience. Whether you decide to cycle or walk the Camino Frances or cycle the Portuguese Coastal, each package will meet your expectations.
We have carefully crafted each of our packages following our CaminoWays Family Charter so you can expect the best from your Camino adventure.
Let us take care of all the planning and we promise a stress-free, comfortable and memorable experience!
1. Select Accommodation
Our Camino for Families packages have been designed to offer maximum comfort to you and your family during your holiday so you can fully enjoy this quality time together. All along the Camino, your carefully selected accommodation will provide you with all you need:
- Family or connecting rooms,
- Indoor and outdoor space for each family member to play or relax
- A convenient location close to the trails
- Onsite or nearby restaurants within walking distance.
2. Personalised Family Packages
Our products have been designed to suit the specific needs of your family members:
- Our selection of trails offers different levels of difficulty adapted to your children’s age and abilities.
- For extra comfort, we organise a luggage transfer service so you can fully enjoy your Camino without the worry of carrying luggage.
- For mealtime, we only work with restaurants that offer authentic mouthwatering food that reflects the diversity of the local cuisine, without forgetting tasty kids menus for the little ones.
3. Family-Friendly Prices
Our long-established relationships with local suppliers have helped us negotiate the best family rates to offer a unique experience with outstanding value.
We have always chosen to work directly with hotels, restaurants, and transporters without any intermediary so we can guarantee the highest level of service at a fair price.
4. Health and Safety
The safety of your family is our priority. We only work with hotels and suppliers that comply with the local health and safety regulations. This is to ensure guests enjoy a peaceful and safe stay.
In addition, we only work with hotels and suppliers who comply with the COVID-19 protocols as set by their government. Here, you can check the latest updates on travel to Spain and Italy. We also have more information on our website on our COVID-19 News Section.
5. 24/7 Customer Support
Also as part of your trip, we provide you with a support number accessible 24/7 to guarantee you peace of mind and provide you assistance during your trip.
Our reservations team is at the other end of the phone to solve any unexpected issues during your trip, for example, they can organise a pick up along the trail if required.
Contact us if you have any questions!
For travel inspiration, Camino tips and advice, events and special offers