6 things you must know about the Camino
Have you been thinking about walking the Camino? As a beginner, you are in the right place, 6 things you must know about the Camino. We will give you all of the Camino tips you need to get started.
You are in for one amazing adventure. The Camino de Santiago is rich in history, culture, food and everything you need to get back to nature and enjoy some time outdoors. We have in house experts, guides and locals who have given us the best advice for anyone planning their next Camino adventure. Our weekly tips will be delivered via email when you subscribe to our newsletter.
THE CAMINO PLANNING SERIES INCLUDES:
- Getting started on your Camino journey
- Best routes for beginners and why
- How fit do you need to be to walk the Camino? Fitness tips, useful exercises and more.
- Language, food and etiquette on the Camino
- Collecting stamps and getting your pilgrim certificate
- What to pack for your trip and the best Camino packing tips
Plan, prepare and get organised for this amazing bucket-list trip. In addition, you will get access to all of our Camino ebooks including a printable language guide.