It’s June and the Camino is open! We will soon be able to travel to the Camino and walk its famous ways to Santiago.
We are happy to say that the sales team is busy with inquiries and travel is getting back to normal this year.
One trend we have noticed is that pilgrims are looking for a longer walk or cycle, to really make the most of their journey.
Walking the Full Camino Ways: Live Webinar June
Therefore, due to the increasing demand for walking the Full Camino Ways Roland, our Managing Director, and Jeremy, our Sales director have put together this Live Webinar covering:
- Who we are and what we do
- A brief history of the Camino
- What to expect on the Camino
- What to pack for your trip
- Walking the Camino Frances – the full route from St. Jean to Santiago
- Walking the Full Portugues Coastal Route from Porto to Santiago
- Walking the Full Camino del Norte from San Sebastian to Santiago
- Camino Fitness and other Camino tips
For more information on the Camino routes mentioned in the webinar please visit the following links:
- The Full Camino Ways Collection
- The Full Camino Frances
- The Full Camino Portugues Coastal Way
- The Full Camino del Norte
And don’t forget, we also have a number of Camino ebooks you can download for free to help you plan your Camino:
If you would like to explore walking the Full Camino Ways, please get in touch with our dedicated specialist team on the form below: