In our latest Live Webinar series, the Director of Caminoways.com, Roland, and Ruben the Sales Manager will answer your Camino de Santiago FAQ.
Whether you are a complete beginner or returning for your third Camino trip, we’ll go through some of the top questions we received before this webinar and some of the questions Roland and I get asked by clients on a daily basis.
Camino de Santiago FAQ
Throughout the Live video we answer these questions:
- I want to walk the last 100km, where do I start and how do I get there?
- Are there any restrictions concerning COVID-19?
- How much of the Camino is off-road walking and how much of it is on-road walking?
- Where are the most difficult stretches of the Camino Frances (the French way)?
- Where should I start the Camino Portugues? From Tui or Baiona?
- Can I be assured I will stay in nice accommodation?
- Where should I take my rest days?
- Can you tell me more about country cottages and superior accommodation?
We also answer a number of extra questions over on our Facebook page under this video so be sure to check out our Caminoways.com Facebook page and sign up for our next webinar which we will announce on Facebook in early March.
In the meantime, please get in touch with us on the contact form below if you have any questions about the Camino: