Baptism, Communion and Marriage at Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
The Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela in Spain is a popular destination for people seeking to participate in religious ceremonies such as baptism, communion, and marriage. If you are interested in having one of these ceremonies at the cathedral, here are some steps you can follow:
- Contact the cathedral to inquire about availability and to schedule the ceremony. You can do this by calling the cathedral or by sending an email to their official email address.
- Gather all necessary documentation. Depending on the type of ceremony you are having, you may need to provide certain documents such as a birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or marriage license.
- Meet with a priest or other clergy member to discuss the details of the ceremony and to plan any necessary arrangements.
- Attend any required pre-ceremony classes or meetings. For example, if you are having a marriage ceremony, you may need to attend a marriage preparation course.
- Arrive at the cathedral on the day of the ceremony, dressed in appropriate attire, and be prepared to follow any specific guidelines or instructions provided by the clergy.
I hope this information is helpful! If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
15793 Santiago de Compostela
A Coruña, Spain
Telephone: +34 981 586 057
E-mail: [email protected]
The Birth Certificate of the person to be baptised and a letter of authorisation from their local Parish Priest.
Contact us for more information on the Camino de Santiago.