Your Camino Travel Documents
Your Camino travel documents are essential to your Camino de Santiago trip with CaminoWays. These holiday packs are customized to suit your trip and are specially prepared by the CaminoWays team. The Camino Holiday Pack contains all the travel documents you need to enjoy your walking holiday with CaminoWays.
You will receive a link to your travel documents approximately 60 days before departure and once your booking is fully paid. You can log in to your client portal and view your itinerary and Service Booked. This itinerary can be printed 48 hours before your trip.
The Travel Documents:
- Services Booked (List & Hotel Directions): Here, you will find all information relating to your accommodation, luggage transfers, airport transfers, and other services you have booked with us.
- Travel Guides: These contain helpful information about your chosen route or routes.
- Camino Maps: This will help you to navigate. However, the Camino is well-marked and easy to follow, so this service is optional.
- You must bring a Luggage tag containing: your name, the tour leader’s name (if it is not you), and your Booking Code (i.e. CW12345).
More Information About Your Camino
Like any other holiday, we recommend you bring any additional literature you might have or want. A good starting point is our Camino blog, where you can read our latest articles about the Camino, its festivals, our Camino FAQs and more.
Please also familiarise yourself with our assistance phone number, which will be available to you in your travel documents for the duration of your trip.
This is the pilgrim passport, also known as the ‘Credencial’. You will need to acquire one before you start walking, and you should stamp it each day during your Camino, tracking your journey’s progress.
You can order yours online by contacting them:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- The other Saint James Societies are listed here
For more information about your travel documents, please don’t hesitate to contact us.