We are preparing our first Camino de Santiago calendar at CaminoWays.com and we would like to get you all involved.
We are looking for your best pictures of the Camino de Santiago for our #CaminoCalendar2014 and we will be picking 12 winners, one for each month of the year!
The winners will get a printed copy of the calendar sent by post with love from the CaminoWays.com team here in Dublin.
Send us your pictures during the month of November and we will unveil the final calendar with the winning pictures before Christmas.
We have some very simple but important Terms & Conditions you should read before sending your pictures:
- Pictures must be your own work
- Pictures will be shared by CaminoWays.com in various social media profiles (including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more). Be aware that pictures submitted for the competition could be used for CaminoWays.com future promotions/marketing materials.
- We accept up to 3 pictures per person, but just one could win
- The decision of the CaminoWays.com team is final
- The 12 winners will receive a print copy of the calendar sent by post
- The original picture file must meet the dimension requirements for printing (for example, if you submit a smaller version of your picture, we will need the original high resolution version to be able to include it in the calendar.)
What does that mean?
Any camera with 2.1 megapixels or higher would meet these requirements. An iPhone 4 for example, has a 5 megapixel camera. If your unsure submit it anyway!
How can you submit your picture?
- Post it on the CaminoWays.com Facebook Page
- Tweet it at CaminoWays.com with the hashtag #CaminoCalendar2014
- Post it on Instagram with the hasthag #CaminoCalendar2014, tagging CaminoWays.com
- or email us your shots! email@example.com
- Can you enter more than one picture?
Of course you can! you can enter up to three images but bear in mind we can only select one winning picture per person.
Looking forward to seeing your Camino pictures!