The CaminoWays.com team have teamed up with Hyperlite Mountain Gear to offer you chance to win a trip of a lifetime for you and a friend on the Camino de Santiago as well as all of your backpack essentials.
To keep you comfortable and stylish on your Camino adventure we have two Ultralight backpacks or two new brand new daypacks plus 3 stuff sacks each (for snacks, camera and for keeping extra clothes dry).
Hyperlite Mountain Gear and CaminoWays.com have partnered to give one lucky winner the chance to experience the Camino with a friend, walking the last 100kms of the famous Camino Francés from Sarria to Santiago. In addition to experiencing one of world’s most famous pilgrim routes, you will get kitted out with the best Hyperlite Mountain Gear equipment.
- 6 Nights/7 Days on the Camino de Santiago in Northern Spain for two lucky people, plus two Ultralight backpacks
- Two sets of CF8 Stuff Sacks (Nano for phone or small electronics; small for toiletries; medium for lunch; large for extra clothes)
- 1 Ultralight backpack
One set of CF8 Stuff Sacks (Nano for phone or small electronics; small for toiletries; medium for lunch; large for extra clothes)
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. CHECK THE DETAILS OF THE LUCKY WINNERS HERE
The Camino de Santiago is an ancient path and unique journey. Pilgrims from all over the world have followed the many paths to Santiago de Compostela and the tomb of St James for centuries. Today, whether walking the Camino for religious or spiritual reasons, to finding yourself or for its natural beauty, the Camino de Santiago is a trip of a lifetime, a unique experience that inspires many, even after their journey is over. Sarria, in Galicia, is the most popular starting point for Camino pilgrims, as it marks the 100kms to Santiago. Pilgrims need to walk at least the last 100kms into the city to receive their Compostela pilgrim certificate.
Hyperlite Mountain Gear is located in a turn-of-the-century textile mill in Biddeford, Maine in the United States. The Hyperlite team is dedicated to delivering innovative designs and expert craftsmanship, giving every customer the highest quality products. The team at Hyperlite Mountain Gear also believe in giving back to the community, and proudly sponsor conservation groups, hiking clubs and other local organizations.
The Ultralite pack technology is slim and versatile. The 1800 Series Packs offer the perfect backpack solution to the true superlight minimalist, ultralight adventurer or fast packer hiking light with sub 20 pounds. Durability, superior strength and foldability make them a versatile option for almost anything from day hikes to biking to and from work. You can stash these 1800 cubic inch (30 litre) packs into your pocket or in a larger pack when not in use.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Competition open to ALL countries.
- Competition is open until 1st December 2015. Winners will be announced by Hyperlite Mountain Gear and CaminoWays.com in early December.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for money, a cash alternative or any other items.
- Holiday prize includes 6-night accommodation on B&B basis, luggage transfers and holiday pack for 2 people from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela. Travel dates subject to availability. Winners must book before 15 November 2016. No flights or insurance is included.
- By entering this competition, you agree to register for the CaminoWays.com and Hyperlite Mountain Gear mailing list.
For more information about our competitions or to book your next walking or cycling tour please contact one of our Travel Specialists.