Terms and Conditions – Corona Virus update
1% Booking Deposit Special Offer Terms & Conditions:
Book Now, Pay 1% Deposit Offer on all Start Dates from July 1st:
- For bookings made from May 21st 2020 to June 4th 2020 a 1% deposit is required to make a booking.
- The balance of the full deposit (20% of trip cost) will be due 90 days prior to departure or on October 31st, 2020, whichever date falls first.
- Standard cancellation terms apply (see section 3)
- This offer can be combined with our existing Flexibility Offer.
- For more information see our Payment terms and conditions.
Due to the current Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, the Greenlife Tours team is working extremely hard to contact all clients travelling soon and reschedule all trips due to depart in the coming weeks.
This is an unprecedented situation and we would like to assure you that the health and well being of our valued customers, staff and partners on the Camino de Santiago and other destinations is our priority.
We are monitoring the situation closely and following the advice of European authorities. For general information and health advice for travellers, we recommend visiting the World Health Organisation website: WHO
If you are travelling with us before July 1st, please contact our Customer Service team, our team will be able to help you:
- Postpone your trip
- Reroute to another destination
- Get a credit note for the full value of your trip
You can send your query by email: email@example.com, but be aware that the team is extremely busy at the moment so it might take a few days for your query to be processed if your travel dates are not within a month.
If you are travelling with us later on this year, our regular cancellation policy applies.
We would ask that travellers ensure they have adequate travel insurance, follow the advice of the local authorities and take all preventive measures as recommended by the health authorities. We also recommend all travellers to check travel advice from the department of foreign affairs in their own countries.
As the situation changes rapidly and governments issue advice and guidelines, our team is monitoring updates and we will share updated on this page, as soon as additional information becomes available.
At this challenging time for everyone, we’d like to thank you all for your continued support, patience and understanding.
For travel inspiration, Camino tips and advice, events and special offers