In October we have 2 more brand new Caminoways.com events:
- Join the Camino Experts Roland and Juanma for everything you need to know about the Camino Frances, the most popular Camino Route.
- In this Live Webinar, we discuss what it’s like to walk the Camino Frances, the stops and highlights along the way, tips for planning your route, when to go and what to pack.
- Plus! If we have time we’ll take some questions from you about the Camino Frances routes and the Camino in 2021.
- Reserve your spot now and get all the information you need about the Camino Frances for 2021.
Caminoways.com Events: Event 2 Camino Preparation Walk
- Join the CaminoWays.com’s team on our monthly Camino Preparation Walk.
- This is a great opportunity to; try your equipment, get ready for your trip, meet us, and have some fun outdoor time.
- This month we are walking through the forest to the spooky Hellfire Club (perfect for Halloween!), a moderate walk with stunning views over Dublin and beyond.
- Distance and time: 8km approximately 2.5 hours (with time to explore).
- Starting point: Hellfire Club Car Park 9.30 am sharp.
- This is a ticketed event, you won’t be able to sign-up on the day. You must register through Eventbrite. Tickets are not refundable but they are transferable (you can give them to a friend if you can’t attend).
This could be our final walk for the season as the weather gets less agreeable for walking. Of course, we are limited to a Dublin-based audience at the moment but hopefully, we will be able to provide more walks in different counties in the future.
We are really looking forward to seeing you and hope the weather is good!
The Caminoways.com team
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about either event or if you are planning your upcoming trip: