The Camino in 2021 is looking like a distinct possibility and will be opening later in the summer, all going well!
In our latest Live Webinar series, Roland the Director of Caminoways.com, and Ruben our Sales Manager discuss what to expect in 2021.
Here are some of the things Roland & Ruben cover during the webinar:
The Camino in 2021: Live Webinar Content
- An Introduction to the Camino for beginners and those interested in undertaking this trip in 2021
- Xacobeo/ Holy Year 2021 – what it means, the history behind this special year
- Main Camino Routes for 2021 – some routes you have heard of and maybe some new routes perfect for 2021
- Top Tips for 2021 – including when to go, when to book, weather, and how busy the routes will be.
- COVID restrictions and practical information for your Camino trip
- Italian routes (Via Francigena) and an alternative to the Camino de Santiago in Spain
Check out our Travel FAQ also which should help answer any questions you might have.
Don’t forget, for extra flexibility this year we have a Free Postponement option for all new bookings.
If you have any questions about your upcoming Camino trip or if you would like to book a Camino trip with the experts for 2021, fill out the form below and we will get back to you: