To celebrate wine harvest season in Northern Spain we are giving two lucky walkers the chance to win a taste of the Portuguese Coastal Way with an exciting tour to one of Galicia’s premier vineyards. Harvest season is a special time of year throughout Galicia. Wine lovers from all around the world appreciate the delicate wine making process and no time is this more evident than harvest time. Savour the storytelling from the experienced wine growers and enjoy sampling some of Spain’s best wines.
Bodegas Marques de Vizhoja is a vineyard located near the Portuguese Coastal Way, 40kms from Vigo City Centre. Established in 1968 by Mr. Mariano Peláez these wines contain the very best of the Albarino grape. At the breathtaking Finca La Moreira location you will find centennial gardens, granaries and a fountain dating from 1856. On this tour you will explore the vineyards with a special walk around the traditional Galician noble house with balconies and watchtowers to admire.
Our Wine on the Camino competition is now closed and we would like to congratulate Mary-Jane Lundy who is the lucky winner of our prize for a short break on the Camino and a wine tour for two people.
EXPLORING FINCA LA MOREIRA AND TASTING DELICIOUS WINES
Your guided wine tour through Finca La Moreira and Pazo Torre La Moreira
Visit to the wineries with stainless steel tanks.
Explanation of the process of wine elaboration.
Guided tasting of 2 wines (Marqués de Vizhoja and Torre La Moreira) accompanied by an appetizer.
For the runners up who enter the competition we have some delicious bottles of wine that can be collected upon arrival in Vigo City Centre.
- 3 nights break on the Portuguese Coastal Way
- Guided wine tour through Finca La Moreira
- Two bottles of Bodegas Marques de Vizhoja
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Competition open to all countries.
- You must be over the age of 21 to enter.
- Competition is open until October 15th. Winners will be announced by CaminoWays.com
- Prize cannot be exchanged for money, a cash alternative or any other items.
- By entering this competition, you agree to register for the CaminoWays.com mailing list.
Good luck to everyone!
For more information on any of our walking or cycling tours please contact one of our Travel Specialists.