To celebrate summer we have teamed up with Mountainsmith.com to offer our readers the chance to WIN 1 WEEK ON THE CAMINO PORTUGUES. The Portuguese Coastal Way is a stunning route. Following the Atlantic Coast towards Santiago de Compostela you will discover the wild Atlantic beauty and sandy beaches of Southern Galicia, taste delicious seafood and wine, stay in fishing villages and feel refreshed by the maritime feel of our newest Coastal Camino. To be in with a chance to win this special summer competition answer the question and fill in our form:
Thank you to everyone who entered our Camino summer competition.
Drum roll please…. Congratulations to Jessie Campbell who has won our fantastic trip on the Portuguese Coastal Way for two people and some fantastic outdoor gear from Mountainsmith.com
NOTE: All entries will be automatically subscribed to our bi-weekly newsletter. If you do wish to receive news and travel updates you can opt out anytime.
The Portuguese Coastal route is one of the most scenic Camino routes. You will walk from the seaside town of Baiona to the heart of Santiago de Compostela to receive your pilgrim certificate. From Baiona, you will follow the coast towards Vigo, enjoying the views of the magnificent Illas Cíes and Vigo Bay on your way. The way joins the classic Camino Portugues in the town of Redondela so it is here where you will start meeting more fellow pilgrims. You will continue your Camino de Santiago passing the fishing village of Arcade, the lovely historic city of Pontevedra, the spa town of Caldas de Reis, Padrón and finally Santiago de Compostela where you can claim your ‘Compostela’ certificate!
To help you along the way Mountainsmith will give you two stylish Mayhem backpacks and two pairs of brand new Carbonlite trekking poles.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Competition open to the United States and Canada residents only.
- Competition is open until 31st May 2016. Winners will be announced by Mountainsmith.com and CaminoWays.com in early June.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for money, a cash alternative or any other items.
- Holiday prize includes 6-night accommodation on B&B basis, luggage transfers and holiday pack for 2 people from Baiona to Santiago de Compostela. Travel dates subject to availability. Winners must book before May 31st 2017. No flights, transport or insurance included.
- By entering this competition, you agree to register for the CaminoWays.com and Mountainsmith.com mailing list.
Good luck to everyone!