Good news! We’ve got two brand new events coming up in September!
Caminoways.com Events: Event 1 Facebook Live Webinar
- Join the Camino Experts Roland and Juanma for everything you need to know about the upcoming Camino Holy Year 2021.
- Xacobeo (Holy Year) 2021 promises to be the biggest year the Camino has ever seen.
- In this Live Webinar, we discuss the benefits of doing the Camino in 2021, the routes you should choose, and some insider tips for planning your Camino.
- Plus! If we have time we’ll take some more questions from you!
- Reserve your spot now and stay up to date on everything Camino related for 2021!
Caminoways.com Events: Event 2 Camino Preparation Walk
- Join the CaminoWays.com’s team on our monthly Camino Preparation Walk.
- This is a great opportunity to; try your equipment, get ready for your trip, meet us, and have some fun outdoor time.
- This month we are walking in the Dublin Mountains covering the Ticknock forest park up to Fairy Castle and back. This is a pleasant walk following the forest trails until you reach fairy castle and its massive views of Dublin Bay.
- Distance and time: 8km approximately 2hours.
- Starting point: Biking.ie Dublin, Ticknock (bike rental shop in the car park)
This is a ticketed event, you won’t be able to sign-up on the day. You must register through Eventbrite. Tickets are not refundable but they are transferable (you can give them to a friend if you can’t attend).
We are really looking forward to seeing you!
The Caminoways.com team
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about either event or if you are planning your upcoming trip: