Rules for the #caminofestirl photography competition are very simple:
1. Follow @caminoways on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Pinterest.
2. Post your pictures on one of these 3 social media platforms: Instagram, Pinterest, FB or Twitter.
3. Use the hashtag #caminofestirl and tag @caminoways.
4. Take and post as many shots as you like!
5. We’ll keep the competition open for one week (until 3rd August), for those of you who prefer taking your big camera with you!
6. Winners will be announced in mid-August.
7. Pictures must be taken at the CaminoWays.com Walking Festival on Sunday 27th July, of course, during the walks or at the basecamp/stalls.
We have prizes for the best four shots of the day!
-One Samsung Tablet from CaminoWays.com.
-Two delicious paella kits from FoodFiesta.ie, including top-notch ingredients and a special paella pan! so you can cook it like a pro.
-One voucher for two people from Survivalist Ireland for one of their fantastic bush craft courses, perfect for outdoor enthusiasts.
-And all four winners will also get a great prize from outdoor specialists 53 Degrees North including a water bottle, hiking socks, travel first aid kit, rain jacket, energy bars and a €20 voucher to spend at one of their shops in Cork and Dublin or online.
Looking forward to seeing your pictures!
We’ll also have more prizes to give away on the day, so stay tuned to the latest CaminoWays.com Walking Festival updates.
*Terms & Conditions:
Winners will be chosen by CaminoWays.com staff and their decision is final.
Prizes can’t be exchanged for cash or discounts.
CaminoWays.com and prize sponsors are not responsible for any damage/fault/warranty for prizes provided.
Pictures will be shared by CaminoWays.com in various social media profiles (including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc…). Be aware that pictures submitted for the #caminofestirl photography competition could be used for future promotion/marketing materials by CaminoWays.com and the competition prize sponsors 53 Degrees North, FoodFiesta.ie and Survivalist Ireland.
*For more information about the Camino de Santiago, our walking festival or to book a holiday, contact our travel specialists