There has been a lot of positive Camino travel news in the media lately which is great to see!
This month we have been busy updating our COVID-19 Travel News Page so we can keep you updated on all the latest news.
To make it even easier, here is a handy list of the latest updates:
Camino Travel News updates
- Spain to allow all fully vaccinated people from any country to enter from June 7th, 2021
- Spain at 17% fully vaccinated and counting
- Restaurants & hotels in Spain are open
- The border between Spain and Portugal is open
- Portugal is allowing fully vaccinated visitors from UK & other EU countries with a negative COVID-19 test
- Non-essential travel to Portugal from outside the EU should resume from June 2021.
- Restaurants and hotels in Portugal are open
- Restaurants and hotels are now open in Italy
- The US is at almost 50% vaccinated (First dose) and counting.
- New portable Testing Kit available and CDC approved (US). More details here.
- A Digital Green Certificate is to be implemented from June 2021
This is just a snapshot of the latest Camino Travel news but it is very positive and moving in the right direction which is wonderful to see.
In June we should see even better travel news for our Camino countries and more restrictions lifting.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us or have a look at our COVID-19 Travel news page.