Join the CaminoWays.com team for our free Camino talks for our free online talk and our talks in Dublin and Cork.
Our Camino speakers will be presenting the most popular walking routes in Italy, the best loved Camino routes and the Camino to Rome. All of our talks are available for people beginning their Camino journey and people who have embarked on the Camino de Santiago in the past. We aim to provide an introduction to the history of the ancient pilgrimage and give you some useful travel tips, route suggestions, cultural insights and what to expect along the way. After every talk we do a question and answer session. These will be informative talks and the floor will be open to questions so you can learn everything you need to plan your trip.
You are also free to join our travel specialists for our Sunday walk. We have a Camino preparation walk on the last Sunday of each month to meet with Camino lovers and enjoy the outdoors. This month’s walk will take place at Lough Tay in Co.Wicklow.
Our Camino talks and walks are free but spaces are limited so make sure you book your place in advance:
- Tuesday 9th May 2017 53 Degrees North, Cork – Register here: Most popular Camino routes
- Tuesday 16th May 2017 ONLINE TALK Register here: Walking in Italy: Tuscany, to Rome, St.Francis Way, Cinque Terre (Juanma)
- Tuesday 16th May 2017 53 Degrees North, Carrickmines, Dublin – Register here: Camino de Santiago – French Way
- Tuesday 23rd May 2017 53 Degrees North, Blanchardstown, Dublin – Register Here: Camino de Santiago – French Way
- Sunday 28th May 9:30am – Register here: Lough Tay Lugalla
View our full Camino Talks schedule for this year.
For further information on walking or cycling the Camino de Santiago please contact our travel specialists.