Camino Preparation Walks 2017
Join us for a fun Sunday walk where we will help you to prepare for your Camino experience. Our travel experts will be getting outdoors for a preparation walk on the last Sunday of every month. Don’t be afraid to ask those all important questions about your next trip. We will select a different route each month for a bit of exercise and fresh air. Our walks are open to everybody, whether you have just started to think about the Camino, you have done the Camino in the past or you just fancy heading for a walk with fellow walking enthusiasts.
The CaminoWays.com team will be at hand to give you some packing tips, fitness tips, useful exercises and all of the details on the most popular Camino route to choose from.
- Sunday 26th February 9:30am – Register here: Prince William Seat
- Sunday 26th March 9:30am – Register here: Kilmashogue to Fairy Castle
- Thursday 27th-30th April – Register here: Kerry Camino Festival
- Sunday 28th May 9:30am – Register here: Lough Tay Lugalla
- Sunday 25th June 9:30am – Register here: Crone Wood Loop
- July Break
- Sunday 27th August 9:30am – Register here: Howth – Bog of the frogs
- Sunday 17th September 9:30am – Register here: Bray Head Loop
- Sunday 22nd October 9:30am – Register here: Glendalough Upper lake