CaminoWays was a great travel partner for our 500 mile Camino Frances walk. Our relationship with Camino Ways started almost a year before our trip when I went through their website to obtain a quote for the last leg of the Camino. Over the next several months, we had many questions which were promptly and efficiently answered by Camino Ways that helped us decide to walk the entire Camino with their excellent support.
* Camino Ways staff promptly answered all of our questions – big and small.
* The information on their website along with several telephone conversations helped set our expectations and ensure we were prepared for the trip.
* The booking process was very easy.
* The pre trip information was very helpful.
* We had a couple of questions during our trip which were promptly answered.
* Overall, we felt the price we paid was reasonable.
* Customer Service excellent – these people care!
Most important of all, and the reason I awarded 5 stars was:
* OUR ROOMS WERE READY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE 35 NIGHTS!
* OUR LUGGAGE WAS WAITING FOR US EVERY SINGLE DAY WHEN WE ARRIVED!
* CAMINO WAYS ARRANGEMENTS WERE SO RELIABLE THAT WE NEVER WORRIED!
As with any experience there were a few minor areas of improvement. A couple of the nights, our lodging was far from the Camino and the directions included in our packet were not clear. A couple of days, because of the location of the lodging, the actual walk was longer than the information indicated, which made a long day feel much longer.
We will definitely book with Camino Ways in the future and are recommending this organization to all of our friends and family.